We help you get better at what you're already good at.
Do either of these self-assessments sound familiar?
- I'm not good at trying to develop a conversation with a stranger.
- I'm always being told what I need to do to hit my numbers, but I just don’t want to do it "their" way.
- Once I've converted a prospect, I lose interest and want to move on to the next one.
It will come as no surprise to you that we've all different and as such, have unique skills and talents – some we've developed extensively over the years to the point where they're second nature. But you're being asked to do things you either don't want to do or, frankly, are not very good at.
We help you by:
- Helping to find you ways to use your most valuable skills to the greatest extent possible.
- Finding a way (with a minimum of pain) that will help you become a lot better at doing important things you simply can't avoid.
- Working with you to break through "work paralysis," where a lot of your energy is spent on resisting what you know you should be doing.
Lots of professionals in the financial arena simply don't get pleasure out of traditional "prospecting," yet it seems that their livelihood may depend upon doing exactly that. They may have been given scripts to use, but they may seem like "not-you." In this case, we work with all necessary parties to design methodologies (and perhaps even different scripts) that would be much more effective for someone like you.
Get in touch with us and tell us your predicament. We'll do a short session together for free – no obligation – just to get you started on the path to higher productivity.